Home page//Northeast Georgia Bank
Northeast Georgia Bank
Company size 51-200
Lavonia, Georgia, United States
Northeast Georgia Bank's story began in 1906 with the founding of Vickery National Bank in Lavonia, Georgia. In 1940, the bank was re-chartered as a State Bank and renamed Northeast Georgia Bank. In 1968, the bank was acquired by the Whitworth family, who envisioned a community-based bank that would serve a wider market area. Today, with the headquarters still in Lavonia, Northeast Georgia Bank comprises 12 offices serving six counties.
ServicesBanking and Treasury
Northeast Georgia Bank's Reviews
Have an opinion to share? Write a review to help others decide