Home page//The Commercial Bank
The Commercial Bank
Company size 11-50
De Kalb, Mississippi, United States
Community business leaders formed The Commercial Bank in 1914 in DeKalb, Mississippi. In 1995, The Commercial Bank introduced its special brand of independent banking to Lauderdale County by opening a branch in Collinsville. Shortly thereafter, branches were opened at Briarwood and in Meridian’s medical district downtown. The Commercial Bank continued its expansion by opening a branch in Philadelphia in 2007. Today it has 5 locations to assist in meeting clients' financial goals.
ServicesBanking and Treasury